Following rapid growth over the last 8 years, Intellias now invests into a scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2021 will define our focus on high-potential segments/geos/domains and the launch of the new high value service offerings. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Senior Market Analyst in our HQ Office in Lviv. At this position you will be responsible for market research that spans multiple verticals and horizontal domains, identifying top priority sources of the company’s growth.
- Map out/prepare a market matrix, positioning the company against competition;
- Assist various internal departments in complex and in-depth market research requests;
- Conduct secondary research of specific target segments;
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions;
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their pricing models/strategies/policies/benchmarks, sales promotion, and distribution channels;
- Conduct qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve interview or focus group assessments;
- Monitor the progress of research projects (including external projects);
- Write detailed reports/proposals and present results to the internal marketing stakeholders, domain leaders, and top management.
- Superior thought leadership and collaboration skills;
- Ability to clearly present data to decision makers;
- Familiarity with the technology industry;
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset to succeed in a lean, results-driven, and fast-paced environment;
- At least, Upper Intermediate level of English. German would be a plus.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.