Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Demand Gen / AEM team key deliverables would include general operational support for AEM and Landing Pages, migrating pages to new Atomic Design language and Launching CDW Research Hub among other roadmap requests.
- 5+ years of experience in testing;
- Experience in testing JS/Angular web applications;
- Experience in testing Windows desktop applications;
- Experience with preparing and maintaining testing documentation;
- Experience with setting up testing processes;
- UI Automation basics;
- Lead basics skills;
- Proactive approach and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-tasking with multiple priorities and narrow time frames;
- English - Intermediate+.
Would be a big plus:
- Tricentis automation tool on-hands experience;
- Ability and willing to learn automation Tricentis tool and start automating existing test cases;
- Performance and load testing knowledge and experience.
- Not required.