Our customer’s location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT. Also, we are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever.
Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will be responsible for verification of datasets. We expect that candidate will posses good Python skills (with understanding of OOD) and strong SQL skills.
- Test documentation creating, updating and maintenance (instructions, user guides, test reports, etc);
- Executing software release process;
- Writing automated tests using Python, Robot Framework and SQL;
- Executing regression testing;
- Analyzing and estimation testing efforts for change requests new features;
- Regression tests strategy selection, checking and reviewing of test cases;
- Timely delivering of different testing milestones;
- Tracking and preparing of reports of testing activities;
- Providing status updates on testing activities as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins);
- Strong experience with SQL;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Passionate about software quality;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.