Our Client is located in California. The project is a development of the Client's portal and Partners integration for private IRA (Individual Retirement Accounts) portal (FinTech domain).
We are looking for talented QA engineer who can do both manual and automation testing, and brings his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team. Your job will be to setup the QA processes and documentation together with the customer representatives, implement automation testing to the maximum extent, and perform all the non-automated tests manually. You will tightly collaborate with the customer's team as the Development and Product ownership functions are covered by them.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Continue testing manually everything that can't be automated to ensure high product quality before release to stage/production via variety of testing techniques;
- Suggest areas for improvements with possible solutions;
- Provide a requirement analysis for defined scope of work;
- Participation in technical meetings;
- Create/update/review of testing documentation in Zephyr Scale (Jira).
- 4+ years experience as Manual Test Engineer;
- 1+ years experience as Automation Test Engineer;
- Extensive experience in testing web applications;
- Very good English communication skills, expected to spend the US overlap hours mainly on meetings;
- Ability to setup QA processes in collaboration with the customer;
- Ability/readiness to manipulate the application's BE via console;
- Strong analytics skills, ability to investigate and understand complex business logic even when documentation is not sufficient;
- Good documentation skills, ability to create high quality test plan, test cases, check lists, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Financial Domain and trading application testing;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.