We are looking for a Data Science / Machine Learning Engineer to extend our team focused on industry-leading realtime decision-making tools and automation. We have a brilliant team of Data Engineers and Software Developers working on cutting edge data processing pipelines with extraordinary flexibility in combining realtime and DWH data, and we want to expand our capabilities based on predictions and classification.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models;
- Work with domain experts to understand the data and drive customer segments and behaviour insights;
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence;
- Working experience with Relational Databases, solid knowledge of SQL.
Nice to have skills – and willing to learn:
- Experience using Kafka streams and KSQL;
- Experience with GCP and Linux systems;
- Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MapReduce/BigQuery/Bigtable;
- Experience working in a distributed, agile team focused on following DevOps best practices for scalable, reliable and observable systems;
- Higher Education:Bachelor’s Degree.