Intellias Technology Office one of the fastest growing department of Intellias that helps company to get an achievements in scope of presales, consultancy, developing and complete company strategies. You will a part of Intellias Technology Office succeed and experienced team. Our solution group provides full complex solutions for the new as well us existing clients to make their business succeed.
We use the most mature methodologies and technologies in our department.
New teammate will be involved into existing process and activities as well as developing new services, policies and approaches that will be using entire the team as well as the company. Account starting and building new infrastructures inside different types of hosting are our goals. This position included engineering from investigation and diagnosis right through to resolution.
- DevOps consulting;
- Involving to the presales;
- Developing PDP for existing DevOps team;
- Account starting (deployment from scratch);
- Maintain/consulting existing enterprise clients;
- Developing DevOps cultural in the company;
- Collaboration with Architecture and sales team;
- Prepare proposals for the new clients;
- Writing documentations.
- 7+ experience working as a DevOps;
- Experience working with clouds (one of AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Experience delivering IaC (terraform, CloudFormation, ansible, puppet, chef);
- Experience automating/maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience microservices architecture (docker, K8s, etc);
- Experience with high load infrastructures/projects;
- Understanding of the DevOps methodology;
- Deep understanding of SDLC;
- Proficiency is scripting (bash, python, go);
- English upper-intermediate;
- Writing topics in publications (optional);
- Strong focus on business goals.
- Good team player;
- Ability to self-education;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.