As the most student-centric university in the world, Client goes beyond convention to identify, develop, and implement programs, systems, and technologies that pave the path to opportunity for all.
Higher education is the surest pathway to a better life for individuals and their families. Access to high-quality education is key to helping people make the most of their potential and thrive. It is this conviction that drives what we do at Client. It's why we commit to being the world's most student-centric university—and why we aren't afraid to go beyond convention to make the promise of higher education deliver for everyone. It's why we're called the University of You—because we know that your success is what really matters.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with AWS and RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial;
- Minimum 2-3+ years experience in React JS development;
- Minimum 4-5 years overall experience in software development.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with The Open edX platform https://open.edx.org/about-open-edx/.
Higher Education: Bachelor's Degree.