Our team is growing and we're looking for talented frontend developers. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and product aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products. We are looking for someone who has hands-on Web development experience, experienced on agile methodologies implementation and adheres self learning.
Our customer is a rapidly growing startup from Tel Aviv, that is building an ultimate Airbnb and Vacation Rental Software to support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server side and React, Redux on the client side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is your place.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application;
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Write tests and monitors.
- Experience working with React.JS (Redux);
- Experience with REST;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and message brokers;
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies;
- A team player with strong communication skills;
- Intermediate, upper-intermediate, advanced written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with NodeJS (ExpressJS / SailsJS);
- Experience with developement of microservices communication via queues (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka....);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis).