Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Plan cloud backend architecture;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Write tests.
- Proficiency in backend development with Node.js; experience with Typescript;
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL - indexing, performance optimization, etc.;
- Experience with unit/integration tests using: jest, mocha, nock, chai, etc.;
- Awareness with Amazon Web Services (RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Lambda);
- Good understanding of computer science in algorithms, analysis, computer organization, data structures;
- Awareness in Virtualization/Containerization: Docker;
- Awareness of CI/CD toolchains (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory etc);
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team and practice open and proactive communication both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Serverless framework;
- Understands Kubernetes/AWS ECS;
- Would be a plus to have experience with Map engines (HERE, Mapbox, etc.).