Our customer is one of the most well known brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems.
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree;
- English - upper-intermediate or higher;
- HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS;
- Vue.js, Vuex, or other equivalent state management;
- Node.js NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt;
- Continuous Integration Tools;
- Unit Testing experience (Mocha, Jest, etc);
- Test API’s deployed using AWS API Gateway and Cognito;
- Experience using JIRA preferred;
- Good teamwork skills: ability to network across a global organization; active listening skills; ability to prioritize and follow through; ability to communicate with stakeholders and establish shared expectations; ability to work in a team environment and deliver results on time;
- We also value a good sense of humor;
- Strong communication skills: capable of conveying information concisely to diverse audiences; experience with communicating dynamics of complex systems in a concise and clear manner.