We are a smart team of doers who work passionately to apply cutting-edge technologies crucial for building and maintaining a live HD map for the autonomous world. Our customers include some of the top OEM’s as well as many other autonomous startups. We are also working on leveraging our lengthy history in location services to enter into new markets.
The ideal candidate is a strong, creative and highly-motivated Software Engineer that can balance technical and business decisions, be a STRONG team players, communicate like a God and try to bring only the best from previous experience.
We have big plans for our team, and we are looking for those who can drive the team to new heights!
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- 4+ years of relevant experience in building production-scale systems/algorithm by using Java/Scala languages;
- Experience with working on a Unix/Linux platform;
- Expertise in cloud-based infrastructure (Docker, AWS CloudFormation, AWS ECS and ECR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker);
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Experience with Microservice architecture;
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience in design and architecture, including familiarity with object-oriented design patterns. Engineering excellence such as good design abstractions, API stability, unit testing;
- Basic knowledge of Python (read the code);
- Advance writing and verbal communications skills in English.
Nice to Have:
- Expertise working with distributed big-data tools and event-driven architectures, ideally Flink, Spark and Kafka;
- Experience with Scala is very welcome, willing to learn it - the must for this project;
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes will be a plus.