Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will become a part of Source Driven Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies, developing integration solutions, improving the automation, to managing and optimization of existing solution and supporting live systems.
- 8+ years of professional experience in IT (5+ in Software Development);
- Experience in Java 8;
- Experience bash scripting;
- Experience in REST;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot;
- Willingness to solve DevOps problems;
- Understanding of QA practices (Unit and integration testing);
- Experience of working in Agile team and environment;
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in AWS;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture;
- Experience in message brokers, ideally with Kafka;
- Configuring builds and deployments on CI/CD tools (Jenkins);
- Docker (plus orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes, Rancher or OpenShift);
- Infrastructure as a code (Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, CloudFormation, ideally Terraform).
- Java 8;
- Spring Boot;
- Spring Cloud;
- Terraform, Ansible;
- CI/CD (Jenkins);