Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Senior Java Engineer who will join to the development of Cloud Voice Platform application based on SaaS solution. Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies based in the United States. Our client, together with our teams in Kyiv and Kharkiv, uses the Agile oriented approaches and trending technologies such as AWS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Microservices. By joining our team, you will get exceptional technical\multinational experience working with highly scalable, resilient solutions and innovative product that already on production.
- Helps identify epic level software platform maintenance tasks and defines the description, acceptance criteria, estimated effort (T-Shirt Size), and the stories needed to complete the epic;
- Active development of new functionality;
- Defines Non-Functional requirement stories for business feature epics including the description, acceptance criteria, story points;
- Maintains quality gates for team software like code test coverage, code reviews, best practices, and makes sure these are enforced for any work done by any member of the team;
- Participates in on call rotation;
- Helps investigate new and better software technologies and methodologies for the team to use;
- Tests software in local and developer environments against story description and acceptance criteria;
- Work with SDET and DevOps to help build out continuous integration and continuous delivery build pipelines;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products;
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals;
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Java Standard Edition (9-11);
- REST web services;
- Batch processing services;
- Event/messaging services;
- Apache Maven;
- IaaS and PaaS – primarily Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- SQL and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MySQL, Postgres, AWS RDS);
- Data structures\modeling;
- Git and Github.
- API design;
- API security approaches;
- Building and migrating to Microservices and frameworks like Dropwizard.io, Spring Boot;
- ORM libraries (JDBI, JPA, etc.);
- Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment;
- Collection, monitoring, and alerting of software metrics;
- Linux/Unix and shell scripting.
Nice to have:
- Telecom domain experience;
Higher Education: B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.