In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Java Engineer with strong technical background.
- To implement new algorithms for road/graph maintenance;
- To provide comprehensive analysis on different algorithms comparison;
- To develop and extend data pipelines with multi-algorithms support.
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with Java;
- Skills in math, geometry, probability theory and statistics;
- Experience in implementation of complex algorithms;
- Experience with one of BigData frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark (preferable) or alternative;
- Experience with using of AWS services such as EC2, S3, EMR;
- Experience in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins, GoCD (preferred);
- Experience in Map/graphs creation or updates is a big plus;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.