Global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, tax specialists, and the finance, audit, compliance, and regulatory sectors. The company reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. Our global headquarters in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries; maintains operations in over 40 countries; and employs 18,600 people worldwide.
Every second of every day our customers face decisive moments that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future. Our work helps to protect people’s health, prosperity, safety, and legal rights while building better professionals in business.
- Has extensive development experience (5+ years) in Java developing restful services and reusable libraries;
- Has extensive experience with spring eco system such as spring-boot, spring-core;
- Has experience with unit testing;
- Has experience with Maven;
- Has experience with Docker;
- Experience with DevOps process (e.g. AWS, Jenkins, CloudFormation/Terraform) would be preferable.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch is preferable;
- Experience with Agile and/or scrum methodology would be preferable;
- Experience with Kubernetes is preferable;
- Experience with Language Recognition tools such as Antlr/Jflex is preferable;
- Experience with semantic web would be preferable;
- Experience with NLP would be preferable;
- Is flexible and balanced, ready to constant changes and innovation;
- Good communication skills in English - verbal and written.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.