Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The successful candidate will need to cover technical leadership in a cross functional team with Java and React engineers, together with BA, Manual and Automation QA's. The project goal is to implement one of the top important components of the Bank’s payment services for legal entities - payroll processing. This system should give the possibility for legal entities to use Bank’s payroll services with different incoming channels. The payroll processing module should ensure processing of incoming information with further distribution of payments across different bank systems. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within the project and the whole digital transformation of the Bank.
- 5+ years of experience in Java;
- Deep practical experience with Spring Boot;
- Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- API design and documentation skills;
- Experience with Kafka or any message broker;
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, events, messaging);
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environments;
- Be familiar with ’The Twelve-Factor App’ principles;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices;
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
- Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases.