Сompany of our customer Europe’s leading marketplace for working capital financing and award winner of Best Fintech Startup and Best Financial Product contests in Germany. The product, they are creating is an innovative electronic trading marketplace for Asset-Based Financing solutions that connects Buyers, Suppliers, Banks and Institutional Investors. This platform will dramatically change SCF (Supply Chain Financing) processes, providing completely new financing possibilities on the b2b market. Within 5 years, our client managed to create a product that meets high standards of international financial industry, and to acquire and integrate several international corporate clients like Lufthansa, Daimler, MAN, Nestle, Vattenfall, Webasto.
- Implement new features and enhance the existing platform using advanced software development practices and methodologies;
- Participate in the requirement engineering process to identify and discuss about new features, improvements and bugs;
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and resolve production issues;
- Perform high-and low-level design, provide pseudo codes, implement prototypes, do reviews.
- Be passionate about creating high quality code and constantly improve his or her coding skills;
- Well understand and actively use best coding practices, patterns and approaches;
- Be a team player with a focus on delivering exceptional results in a fast – paced company;
- Be an expert on JavaEE and/or Spring stack:
- Frameworks (DI, Security, Web, etc.);
- JPA, relational databases and NoSQL;
- Webservices (SOAP, REST);
- Messaging (JMS, Kafka, etc.);
- Architectural patterns like microservices, message queues, integration;