We are an independent company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators whilst working with high-profile iGaming partners. As a leading software supplier in the iGaming industry, our client has been, and continues to be, to keep developing, improving and striving towards creating market-leading solutions. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to extend our team focused on industry-leading real-time decision-making tools and automation. We have a team of Data Engineers and Software Developers working on cutting edge data processing pipelines with high flexibility in combining real-time and DWH data, and we want to expand our capabilities based on predictions and classification.
- Enhance existing tools and applications that use real-time data analysis to leverage data and trigger actions across whole platform;
- Integrate existing tools with other components across EveryMatrix platform;
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Java SE Software Engineer, expertise in Java8;
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision;
- Strong experience and knowledge of object oriented software design;
- Strong experience with java collections;
- Solid experience with Apache Kafka/KSQL;
- Solid experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Good experience with GCP;
- Experience with RabbitMQ or another messaging;
- Experience with Junit/TestNG;
- Experience with JDBC, SQL/PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Internet technologies; especially the RESTful HTTP paradigm;
- Upper intermidiate English.