Our customer develops a platform that is a powerful tool to efficiently manage corporate documents and the data within. The AI-based, Deep Learning algorithms automatically extract relevant information out of documents and, thus, enable easy access to structured data and its integration to various target systems, such as SAP, MRI, Amana, and many others.
- 5+ years of experience with Java development, designing and developing high-volume web services;
- Experience building new project architecture from scratch;
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs, JWT and OAUTH2 and data formats (e.g. JSON);
- Very good knowledge and experience in using MVC frameworks and Spring Boot;
- Very good knowledge of relational databases and ORM and experience in using frameworks like Hibernate;
- You propose new technologies for the stack with enthusiasm and reason;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Leading the team experience;
- Experience with machine learning technologies.
- Design new project and components architecture;
- Be a technical lead for a smal team of senior and mid-level Java developers;
- Develop APIs and support integrations of external applications (ERP or DMS solutions);
- Develop Microservices with Java and Spring Boot;
- Integrate state-of-the-art solutions in the field of information extraction and OCR;
- Closely cooperate with DevOps to architect, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate distributed systems;
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team to design, develop and deploy scalable and robust software.