Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Senior Automation QA who will join to the development of new bespoke white label application to manage Health Savings accounts for its clients. Our client is one of the most well-known and funded startups in its industry, based in the United States. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive American market.
The candidate will be a part of brand new project team to create top-notch system from scratch, acting as expert in technologies with dedicated innovation resources. The project goal is to build and set up new scalable product and increase time to market for the system.
The team is responsible for all aspects of building the product, from ideation to creation. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within the project.
- Front and Back-end Testing for a development team of 10+ Engineers;
- Introduce QA Automation practice to the team;
- Setting up QA processes and practices fitting the team and customer needs;
- Reporting project and quality progress, metrics;
- Help the Product Owner and Dev team to create and organize the product backlog;
- Actively participate in the further development of project organization and improving project processes.
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks;
- Strong skills in Java 8+ and OOP;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on project;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Experience in Scrum processes establishment with further adjustments;
- Experience with testing cross-browsers — creating functional, boundary, edge, etc. test cases;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence);
- Experience in API testing, GIT source control, Jenkins;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced written and spoken English.