Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
Project goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks;
- Strong skills in Java 13 and OOP;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Strong experience Spring Boot and contribute into Spring project;
- Strong experience Kafka;
- Good experience Docker;
- Good experience Kubernetes;
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins);
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Setup test infrastructure environment using Docker;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.