Our Client is a software development company located in Germany with more than 17 years in business. Through the use of latest technologies as well as agile and classic methods of software development and project management, they deliver innovative software solutions to their customers on time, in budget, at highest quality.
As a team member, integrated in an interdisciplinary, technically broad-based team, you will work on the project situated inside the logistics industry. More precisely, we are building a fleet management software solution for:
- deployment planning of drivers, organization of fleet maintenance, monitoring of vehicle safety, technical parameters and charging management of electric vehicles;
- reduction of paperwork through digital driver’s logbook;
- improvement of communication between fleet manager and driver with the help of the web and smartphone app.
- Overall 4+ years of experience as an iOS Developer;
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- Self-reliant (mandatory);
- Good English knowledge;
- Git knowledge;
- Practicing code reviews;
- Remote work experience;
- Working in Agile projects;
- Familiar with „Collaboration Tools“ (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc) .
iOS specific knowledge:
- Unit Testing;