Intellias newly established Employee Experience team is looking for a talented and mature professional for the position of Sr. Internal Communication Specialist.
With your help, we are going to build an internal communication system that will allow us to connect and engage our Intellias colleagues and help us to make Intellias something more than just a regular job.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of multiple existing communication plans, practices and channels;
- Collaborate with senior leadership on internal communications strategies and approaches;
- Drives communications across the Company, identify and implement new and innovative communication strategies and tools;
- Prioritize and distribute the information received from Recruiting, HR Events, People Partnership, Compensation & Benefits, Workforce and other teams to keep our Intellias colleagues informed and engaged;
- Lead the internal communications through town halls, summits and other meetings, design presentations;
- Design and deliver internal marketing campaigns;
- Ensure consistent and authentic, culture-based tone of communication.
- 4+ years of experience in Internal Communication, HR Marketing, Employer branding, preferably at a fast-growing mid-size or large company;
- Experience of developing and implementing internal communication programs;
- Prior experience working with Senior Management, confident collaborating with peers and colleagues at all levels of an organization, capability of cross-functional collaboration;
- Deep understanding of the principles of employee engagement;
- Strong writing skills as well as good experience with video and other types of content, ability to translate complex things into simple, clear communications;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges;
- Advanced English.