The product we are working on is online credit marketplace platform. It is so innovative and revolutionary that it became a market leader in Germany already. Our goal is to drive further innovations and help our customer to generate one billion in annual revenue.
Company is an online loan comparison. They make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. Through digitization and automation, Client provides a complete market overview and the fastest and easiest access to credit. With almost 500 employees, it is one of the largest German employers in the field of FinTech.
We are looking for talented open-minded Developer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team. The Developer will be responsible for taking over current solutions overall design and technical implementation, planning reengineering/refactoring, developing architecture and providing technical documentation.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders and bring his intelligence to our team.
Our technology stack would be (and not limited to): GoLang, service-oriented architectures, SQS, Messaging, MySQL, Docker.
Whole Prod&Tech Organization is building Multi-Tenancy into the whole Platform, we have 16 cross-functional self-organized teams using Agile environment and teams are in charge of their own infrastructure in terms of writing CI/CD Pipelines or Manifest Files.
- Technical tasks implementation, design;
- Code review, code optimization, refactoring;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating a technical vision;
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- 2-3+ years experience with Golang;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL);
- Knowledge of modern technologies on a containerized infrastructure running on Kubernetes (EKS);
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with: RESTful / OpenAPI / gRPC APIs;
- Experience with one of messaging systems (SQS / RabbitMQ / Kafka / Kinesis);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with testing strategies (TDD, BDD) is a plus;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English;
- PHP-knowledge is a big plus but not necessary.
Ready for a new journey? We are waiting for you.