Are you passionate about working on the latest, cutting-edge front end and back end technologies?
If so, the EX.CO R&D team is right for you.
EX.CO is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
Data is one of the greatest strengths of EX.CO. With 16K publishers delivering content to 242M+ active users every month, we do great things: Big Data Analysis, Insights for our Publishers and Brands, Challenging data modeling and more.
Senior web developer with rich experience with managing his own domain. As part of the job, you will work as the only focal point for one of our websites, Playbuzz.com, that includes creating your own tech roadmap for web performance, SEO and much more.
Work closely with the business and build a product roadmap for ads optimisations and users retention.
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Leading and mentoring junior developers in your team.
- You will develop code that works on a scale, relevant both for back end and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ page views, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.);
- You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role;
- You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment;
- You will be responsible for creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform, and device.
- Front end: React, Sass, Webpack, etc.;
- Back end: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with web development, using React and Nodejs;
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers;
- Experience in leading design and architecture related activities;
- Experience with leading a major domain;
- Proven experience working in a start-up and corporate companies, meaning you will be expected to be organized and committed to the highest code quality along with handling context switches;
- Fluent English;
- Experience with micro-services development;
- Experience with remote R&D team collaboration.
- Ad tech project experience;
- Experience with working on SEO project;
- Great attitude towards work and people;
- AMAZING conversation, communication level with business people;