Are you passionate about working on the latest, cutting-edge front end and back end technologies?
If so, the Playbuzz R&D team is right for you.
The Playbuzz Research & Development team mission is to change the way people consume content on the web. After only three years, we are now working with top-tier publishers and brands worldwide including MTV, Huffington Post, CNBC and many more, as well as 90% of the Israeli market. With only 15 hands-on developers, we serve over 300 million page views per month and help our partners deliver engaging content to their audience.
- You will develop code that works on scale, relevant both for back end and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ pageviews, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.);
- You will create a product everyone see (friends, family,..);
- You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role;
- You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment;
- You will be responsible of creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform and device.
- We love to learn new technologies, do hackathons and be innovatives with new ideas;
- We invest in people, you will have a personal development plan with personal goals.
- Frontend: Angular, React.js, Sass, Webpack, etc;
- Backend: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins.
- 3+ years of web development and back end programming is required;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Comfortable with full stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly;
- Experience with modern front end technologies (React.js);
- Experience with microservices/Node.js;
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product;
- Focus on quality and simplicity.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)/continuous delivery methodologies;
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers.