Candidate is going to join the Product Tools team responsible for creating the internal services that enable the continuous integration and delivery of products. The Product Tools team is responsible for internal services that help to automate building and delivering of solutions, such services includes common CI, common automation frameworks, common tools to generate and support online & offline documentation, common tools to build interactive examples, localization of application interfaces, and more. In this team, you will be involved with new and existing projects, customer-facing solutions, and contribute to other teams that we work closely with.
Candidate should have 3+ years of professional software development and deployment experience, preferably including intermediate knowledge in continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing disciplines.
The responsibilities include:
- Working together with development team in Berlin on further feature development, i.e. Java development of microservices (hosted on AWS), frontend development;
- Coach/support junior Java (and eventually Python) engineers.
- BSc or MSc in Software Engineering or equivalent in a similar field;
- Profound Java programming skills with at least 3 years of development experience, including Java Spring Boot;
- At least basic Python knowledge preferred;
- Experience with cloud computing (i.e. AWS and Docker) required;
- Knowledge of Maven required;
- Ideally knowledge of web interface development (e.g. Angular JS, React);
- Ideally knowledge of Splunk, Fluentd;
- Knowledge of databases;
- Hands-on technical person with experience in continuous integration;
- Good understanding of web technologies, including REST services;
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux;
- Experience with agile methods and tools;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Good communication and teamwork skills in multicultural environments;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.