Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
The primary purpose is to provide back-end services and data to the Digital Seller and Digital Customer platforms mainly via heavy server side development which requires processing of large datasets and creating efficient and quick APIs with focus on high speed processing and performance.
Key expected deliverables are refactoring and enhancements of the existing Bids, Pricing, and Contracts capabilities to modular and modernized architecture using APIs and angular front-end modules.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Propose process improvements and drive changes.
- JS/CSS, TypeScript;
- ASP .NET;
- NoSQL, SQL;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, TFS;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- Good communication skills.
Would be a big plus:
- .NET WinForms;
- Elasticsearch, Web Microservices;
- Docker, AppServices or another Container tools experience;
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Experience with Big Data, data lakes, data warehouse type of architectures;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details;
- Readiness to work with some shft to partially cover US timezone working hours.
Higher Education: Not required.