Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
The primary purpose is to provide support services for the different client's platforms.
- Agile Team using Kanban to work the ticket queue;
- Very small percentage of time (under 5%) will work a story from a product team;
- Can work the normal UA hours maintaining the 3 hour overlap from 8-11 AM CST;
- Need to be able to carry on conversations in English;
- Be ready to live in a dynamic environment and be able to touch a wide range of technologies both old and new (i.e. Angular, Sql to WinForms);
- Needs to love troubleshooting and find it challenging vs frustrating;
- Don't be afraid of touching never seen before code;
- Full Stack, work will be heavier in Back End.
- JS/CSS, TypeScript;
- .NET WinForms;
- ASP .NET;
- NoSQL, SQL;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, TFS;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- Good communication skills.
Would be a big plus:
- Elasticsearch, Web Microservices;
- Docker, AppServices or another Container tools experience;
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details;
- Readiness to work with some shft to partially cover US timezone working hours.
Higher Education: Not required.