Our team focuses on the development and implementation of new functionality for Intellias in-house enterprise management system. The system covers the core employee processes ranging from time tracking and reporting, benefits and training management, employee feedback collection, news sharing to timesheet creation for invoicing clients. As Intellias is home to continuous innovations and transformations, there is a high demand for new functionality and integrations with other corporate systems.
Our team operates under the umbrella of the Business Process Management department, which oversees Intellias overall performance and ensures sustainability through business process optimization and automation.
- Backend and frontend development;
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements;
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
- Estimation and planning work tasks;
- Write quality and maintainable code with unit test coverage.
Must have skills:
- 4 years + of experience with PHP5\7 development;
- Strong understanding of OOP and software design patterns;
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel etc;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with HTML and CSS\ SASS;
- Experience with relational databases (My SQL4-5);
- Experience with source code management systems such as Git;
- Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Experience with code review;
- English: Pre-Intermediate +;
- Understanding of Agile principles;
- Ability to finish tasks within estimated time limits (Generally).
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with secure coding techniques;
- Experience of implementing responsive web-based designs;
- Knowledge of CI\CD technics implementation;
- Experience with Azure services;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Experience with Vue.js 2.x framework;
- Knowledge of Webpack, NPM tools;
- Mentorship, lidership experience;
- Good communication skills.