HelloFresh is one of the leading meal kit companies. They're providing more than 120 million meals to > 4 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, company works on a wide variety of challenging problems.
Now HelloFresh is focused on creating internal tools for making supply chains more efficient and productive. There are some new incoming projects related to improving processes of comparing orders from the ordering tool (OT), goods received from the FCMS, and invoices from vendors. Some regions have developed stand-alone tools (i.e. Shark in AU), however, those tools do not scale company-wide and do not enable finance teams to work within the tools they are already using (i.e. Oracle).
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll join a cross-functional team building features to be used by millions of customers across a dozen-plus markets. You will develop engaging user experiences iteratively using modern technologies with focus on accessibility, scalability and maintainability.
What you'll do:
- Work in a cross-functional team with a product owner, engineers, designers and analysts;
- Help to enable your product team to iterate fast and learn about our customer by planning, building, testing and launching features and A/B experiments;
- Collaborate with engineers across your department and the company to continuously improve our code base, systems and processes;
- Design and develop efficient solutions that can continue to scale;
- Coach and mentor other team members through workshops, pair programming, and code reviews;
- Contribute to recruiting by attracting, reviewing and interviewing candidates.
- English Upper-Intermediate;
- React v16.8+ (incl hooks);
- Styled Components;
- Unit testing with Jest + Enzyme;
- Integration testing with Cypress;
- Storybook component library;
- You have a knack for anything that happens on the web;
- You keep up to date with the latest developments in web technologies;
- You have experience with component based architecture using React and Redux;
- You can handle pixel perfect UX designers very well;
- You have ambition to develop yourself and learn from your peers;
- You know how to take responsibility;
- You can work in fast-paced teams;
- You are passionate about mentoring and sharing knowledge.
Interacting with front-ends, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.