Our client is a global technology company and a recognized market leader in Process Mining and that technology is a core of the company leading product, powering analytics capabilities. At Intellias, we are building a product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). The system provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations. Our technology helps bringing immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. All of them rely on the product to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
As Frontend Engineer at Intellias, you are responsible for optimizing and implementing existing product features and winning our client’s users through your brilliant applications. With your extensive knowledge in Angular 8, Typescript 3, HTML5 and SASS we are creating innovative data visualizations in the field of process analysis. You will further work on components library that is being used by multiple teams and applications. You are passionate about data visualization and developing web applications? Read on!
- 5+ years of professional experience in Frontend development;
- Experience in the area of modular and scalable software development;
- An appreciation for good design, and the desire to translate visual ideas into working, efficient code;
- Ability to solve complex problems with limited supervision;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- English B2, Upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- University degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education.