The customer is the global market leader for digital contract development. Digital contracts are the core of todays and tomorrows digital infrastructure because they provide the rulebook for who does what under which conditions in a business-to-business (B2B) environment. The position aim is to develop UX/UI solutions for the digital contract technology stack based on web components.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- 4+ years of experience as a front-end software development engineer;
- Excellent front-end web development and design skills in modern web technologies, in particular ES6, CSS3, HTML5;
- Good understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms, and differences and similarities between them;
- Understanding of distributed systems, and service-oriented architectures;
- Strong experience with Git;
- Working experience within a Linux-based environment;
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills in solving of front-end problems.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and practice in using general-purpose programming languages like Java, Kotlin, Rust, Swift, Python;
- Experience with container-based development and deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes and CD/CI tools (e.g. CircleCI, Teamcity, Jenkins);
- Experience and/or interest in exploring/using functional programming on both front- and back-end (Elm, PureScript, ML, Haskell) is a big plus.
- Understand commercial software development process, stages of the software engineering life cycle and agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum), strong focus on achieving client and project goals;
- Commitment and every day dedication for Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) topics, problem solver with a 'can do’ attitude and excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Demonstration of being a very thorough personality based on previously written code and completion of successful projects.
Project Technology Stack:
- ES6, CSS3, HTML5, Redux, WebComponents (Polymer), Linux.