Our customer is an international publicly traded meal-kit company based in Berlin, Germany. It is the largest meal-kit provider in the United States and also has operations in Canada, Western Europe (including Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands), New Zealand and Australia.
Our client is a smart vending machine for companies which allow employee to have healthy food at the office for a small price. Client brings good food directly to your desk and revolutionizes the way people eat at work. Every employee has direct access any time to a large variety of food, snacks and drinks. On less than 1,5m2 the vending machine is able to replace a classical canteen for less investment.
- Work closely with customers and remote teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Maintain a productive working environment for a development team;
- Ensure professional growth of your teammates;
- Participate in design review, code reviews and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Manage technical risks and trade-offs;
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among colleagues.
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET Core, and Razor or Blazor;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Platform;
- Strong knowledge of UWP or WPF;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Strong knowledge of Docker and AKS;
- Strong knowledge of Azure and .NET Platform;
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- Profound knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Good understanding of XP practices and SDLC;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Nice to have:
- DDD, Event Sourcing;
- Azure EventHubs, IoT Hub, Kafka;
- Azure AD or AD B2C.
Higher Education: No so important.