Based in London, our customer is operating in public health and agriculture. The project is based on using biotechnology and works for improving life quality and agriculture effectiveness in an aggressive environment. The complex of information technology solutions must be developed for convenient and effective management and establishing in time delivery and deployment in all steps and project branches of all sensitive parts. We are looking for an experienced .Net developer who can create high quality and good performance frontend using best practices for web apps with microservice architecture.
- Back-end engineer with real project experience in designing and developing web application backends, integration functionality and FE features;
- Working as part of an international Scrum team of experts, reporting to the project manager and provide demos to the Customer side.
- .NET Core using Web API template, design patterns and best practices;
- Authentication (SAML/ OIDC / AzureAD);
- Database (SQL and NoSQL);
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Intermediate or higher English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Agile SAFe teams.