Our customer develops and implements mobile enterprise solutions that help clients solve complex business problems and optimize efficiency. With more than two decades of hands-on experience in enhancing the built environment, the company is an innovator in transforming the workflow, improving performance and asset management.
Our client’s solutions help forward-thinking organizations strategically utilize their physical assets, which results in significant savings, higher return on investment, and reduced risk. The software and solutions delivered led to critical improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of data collection and reporting, allowing management to see instantaneous results. Projects include web portals, mobile and cloud-based platforms that enable teams to collect, share, and access data in real-time remotely.
- Guide and mentor development team on day to day basis;
- Maintain, refactor, design, and write complex modules and sub-systems;
- Collaborate with team and client in an open and supportive environment using Agile development processes;
- Solve challenging problems and work effectively with others to come up with the best solution;
- Adhere to development best practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, unit tests, optimization, and maintainability;
- Strive to learn business domain;
- Maintain and enforce a high level of code quality using unit testing, integration testing, and other advanced software development techniques;
- Proactivity in helping team to finish committed scope of work;
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions that ensure quick resolutions of events and provide recommendations and expertise;
- Constant self-improvement and development of work-related skills.
- Strong experience with C#, .NET Framework;
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms;
- Strong OOP and OOD knowledge. Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Strong experience with database development, design and performance optimization using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Strong T-SQL knowledge;
- Good understanding of data access technologies e.g. Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Experience with Agile development.
Nice to have:
- Experience or at least understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI;
- Understanding of Power BI platforms e.g. Crystal Reports;
- Understanding of full text search engines e.g. Apache Solr, Elastic Search, Lucene etc;
- Experience working with IDEAs other than Visual Studio e.g. Dev Express;
- Cloud computing understanding (Azure, AWS etc.).