The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
The Application & Infrastructure Team is a L2/L3 unit, that is responsible for task-force activities, in response to most deep and complex issues, that cannot be resolved on L1 level, their analysis, resolution and continuous applications, facilities and services improvement and hardening, in proactive, long-term-envisioned and efficient way. The key is business continuity enforcement, historical and potential issue analysis and classification, countermeasure planning, implementation and deployment.
- 4+ years of experience in a cloud solution development;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform;
- Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core, ETL);
- Database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience with object-oriented software design and service-oriented architectures;
- Working experience with enterprise solutions and databases, and their integration with banking or fintech solutions is a plus;
- Strong knowledge in ESB software, it's design, implementation and deployment;
- Experience with implementing and configuring service binding in enterprise solution;
- Agile/Scrum methodologies familiarity;
- Intermediate English level is a must;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player.
- Take active part in cloud solution design, implementation and deployment;
- Participate in Microsoft Azure-based solution development, bugfix and maintenance;
- Develop new features for commercial enterprise solution;
- Provide estimates for development packages;
- Resolve issues and conduct their root-cause analysis;
- Elaborate and suggest system improvements;
- Take part in overall architecture design;
- Take part in API design;
- Configure and tailor solution in response to business changes.