Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
Maintain and build .NET Applications using C# and MVC framework, front and backend including relational databases. Primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and maintain existing solutions.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Integrate data storage solutions;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Strong Knowledge of .NET web frameworks including:
- ASP.NET MVC;
- ASP.NET Web API;
- Proficient in C#;
- Understanding of communication protocols such as http and https;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Skill for writing reusable libraries;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks;
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Deployment and continues deployment;
- Familiar with UI/UX standards;
- Experience with Authentications;
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in .Net development.