Intellias is seeking a wordsmith who truly knows the art of copy. We gladly invite you to join our Documentation department responsible for information delivery on both internal and external projects.
In your daily duties, you will collaborate with software development teams and a number of departments, including Business Process Management, Workforce Management, Sales & Marketing, HR & Recruitment, and Support. This is a senior position that presupposes the responsibility for information design, content structure, review, and quality control.
- Deliver quality documentation that spans API documentation, developer guides, release notes, user guides, help systems, success stories, newsletters, blog posts, policies, standards, FAQs, and how-tos;
- Estimate and review documentation deliverables;
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure the content top accuracy and quality;
- Design graphics and diagrams to simplify complicated concepts;
- Develop video tutorials to speed up the software learning curve;
- Deliver clear localization-friendly UI text;
- Contribute to polishing the in-house documentation standards, practices, and procedures.
- C1 level of English;
- 5-year experience in documentation development proven with a decent writing portfolio;
- Hands-on experience in the industry-standard authoring, diagramming and screen capturing tools to deliver content across mobile, web, desktop, and print;
- Solid experience in managing content in Confluence;
- Analytical thinking and content architecture skills;
- Strong drafting, copy editing and proofreading expertise;
- Solid knowledge of key technical publication style manuals;
- Perfect interviewing, time management and multitasking skills;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- Good understanding of IT company business processes, SDLC, and DDLC.