Our HR team is looking for a person who speaks fluent marketing data language and can translate our goals into measurable conversions. We would like our Digital Marketing Specialist to be a creative person with analytical mindset who aims at building a strong brand using digital channels. As a part of our purposeful team, you will be able to work in a fast-growing company and a challenging environment.
- Plan and execute paid search (Google Adwords), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Increase conversions through landing pages, calls to actions and forms;
- Optimize and continuously improve the website for Search Engines;
- Analyze web interactions using various web analytics tools — and contribute towards better user experience, growing lead generation, and a higher conversion rate across the website;
- Create requirements and specifications for web developers with a detailed explanation of required changes, new features, and improvements needed for marketing efforts;
- Develop strategy for boosting effectiveness of PPC metrics;
- Continuously improve digital marketing campaigns and website performance;
- Build and automise strong analytics and develop comprehensive report for all digital channels;
- Develop digital marketing expertise in the team, mentor and train colleagues;
- Support other marketing activities on demand.
- Excellent knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, Adwords;
- Experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads;
- Experience with marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, email marketing;
- Strong industry knowledge, understanding of recruitment and sourcing process;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills to translate analysis into recommendations, insights, and functional production plans;
- Proficiency in marketing automation software would be a plus.