Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a DevOps engineer you will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our Digital Engineering Enterprice Platform.
The Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software applications by taking care of common SDLC challenges. The Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- Develop, test and implement new platform features using modern software engineering practices as part of a Scrum Team;
- As a member of the Platform Engineering team, you will build and maintain the monitoring and alerting stack of the platform and ensure its 24/7 reliability and availability by applying modern SRE practices;
- Work closely with Cloud Operations, Infrastructure Architecture and others to drive continuous improvement of the platform;
- Work closely with Information Security, Compliance and others to ensure the platform is built and operated in accordance with strict security and quality requirements.
- 3+ years experience with AWS DevOps practice (EC2, S3, EKS, VPC, ALB, RDS, Lambda);
- 3+ years experience in automation of daily tasks (CD/CI, configuration management, release automation);
- 3+ years of programming (Python, Ruby, Go);
- 2+ years of experience with Terraform (Unit testing and Terraform Enterprise nice to have);
- 2+ years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes (EKS);
- 2+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Good knowledge with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/ELK/Datadog/Zabbix/Nagios;
- Experience with SRE practices;
- Experience with writing automation tests (nice to have);
- Good knowledge about Git/Github/Bitbucket/GitLab;
- Professional experience with production troubleshooting and support;
- Understanding of Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Good foundation in Linux and networks administration and troubleshooting.