Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help client with engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
- Deploy and maintain some of the most mission-critical kubernetes clusters worldwide;
- Efficiently and effectively undertake a challenge of accepting and adopting 100+ highly loaded apps (Hadoop, ES, international frontend etc);
- Not only manage, but even improve core products under CNCF umbrella: you are not a user, but instead, you have a chance to be THE author;
- Communication with customer;
- Estimation of efforts.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of Core Kubernetes Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of an existing solution.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes;
- EBS, Ingress Controller, External DNS Management;
- Familiarity with Cloud Native principles;
- Strong Linux administration experience;
- Configuration management experience;
- Familiarity with Terraform and Immutable Infrastructure principles;
- AWS OPS experience (deploying multi-network clusters on top of EC2, EBS, ELB, Route53);
- Experience with Linux administration;
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience (Bash, Groovy, Python);
- Experience with Java build tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle, Sbt) and deployment process;
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Chef, Puppet).