Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for DevOps Engineer, with experience in CI/CD processes for Micro Services, on-premise and on the Cloud.
You will join one of our Customer's elite R&D DevOps teams, being responsible for designs, development, modification, debugging and/or maintaining software systems, serves as a trusted advisor on specific modules, applications or technologies like microservices/AWS/OpenShift/Azure, containers, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle including Continuous Integration and Deployment (installations, processes, testing and monitoring).
- You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and testing teams to work smarter and faster;
- You will collaborate with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools;
- You will work with IT and development in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding a holistic view of their working environments;
- You will provide professional support for the developed automation;
- You need to be ready to work on cloud-based projects based on Azure, AWS or GCP using container technology or using an automation tool like ansible/terraform/puppet etc.;
- You will design and develop infrastructure automation and stay abreast of industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments which can help into production;
- You will research new technology on the market;
- You will participate in the planning, design meetings, and implementation efforts.
- 1-2 years experience with configuration management and automation tools like Ansible, Terraform;
- Hands-on experience in release and deployment;
- Well versed in Linux distributions;
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python & shell (bash, ksh, csh);
- Understanding of build process, best practices and tools such as Maven/ant;
- Familiarity with REST Services and Service-Oriented Systems;
- Developing experience and IT experience in Scrum team.
Would be an advantage:
- Software development experience;
- Experience with Networking, Security, Ansible, Docker, ELK, GCP, Azure;
- Microservices architecture, AWS/Azure/GCP certification.
Education: B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree.