Join our team as a pioneering Site Reliability Engineer for further enhancing / rebuilding the next generation of our AI-powered platform, through which we are completely changing the way local services are offered and consumed in a digital world. You feel passionate about latest technologies and processes in DevOps and enjoy working closely with our growing engineering team. At the same time, you value stability and system reliability the most while enabling things to be shipped frequently.
- You apply proven engineering skills in building secure cloud and hybrid system solutions;
- Planning, designing and implementing of key infrastructure-related systems and components will be your main scope of activites;
- You develop, install and run our DevOps tool pipeline including CI/CD across several applications;
- You work with other SREs and development teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases;
- Monitoring our production systems in regards to performance, security and availability is almost needless to mention;
- You Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions;
- Lead and participate in performance and penetration tests;
- You identify bottlenecks and technical gaps as well as optimization options, and plan system capacity;
- You implement best SRE practices in documenting and making improvements to infrastructure;
- We expect you being focused and disciplined in the pursuit of excellence;
- You contribute in further enhancing our Agile and DevOps culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field with significant exposure to DevOps;
- Advanced skills in administration, orchestration and maintenance of tool chains such as Git, Nexus, Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo, SonarQube, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure components such as networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute, and storage systems;
- Experience with current script and programming languages such as Ansible and Terraform;
- Working knowledge with database systems such as Postgres, Redis, MySql and MongoDB;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes, ELK / EFK Stack and Kafka;
- Working knowledge with Cloud Platforms (GCP);
- Skilled with identifying, planning and configuring security related system attributes;
- Basic Knowledge about Microservices and Data Analytics Architectures;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Your Style: Agile, Lean, Entrepreneurial, effective communicating, Fast, Flexible and Self-Driven;
- Experience in Jira, Confluence.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of at least one of these languages: Java, Node.js, Python;
- Knowledge of API management and service mesh (Mulesoft, WSO2, Apigee, Isio, etc.);
- Experience in TDD and test automation.
- Site Reliability Engineer, SRE, DevOps, DataOps, node, Java, Linux, GCP, cloud, prometheus, security, Terraform, Kafka, ansible.