Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of Core Architecture Team. The scope of work spans from prototyping new products and strategies to managing and optimization of existing solution.
- Develop, test and implement new platform features using modern software engineering practices as part of a Scrum Team;
- As a member of the Platform Engineering team you will build and maintain the monitoring and alerting stack of the platform and ensure SRE practices establishing;
- Work closely with Cloud Operations, Infrastructure Architecture and others to drive continuous improvement of the platform;
- Work closely with Information Security, Compliance and others to ensure the platform is built and operated in accordance with strict security and quality requirements.
- Proficient AWS engineer;
- Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer;
- Understanding of Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Expert of Containers - Docker/Kubernetes;
- Expert of Infrastructure provisioning technologies - Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Ruby, Go);
- Solid foundation in Linux and networks administration and troubleshooting;
- Expert with automation and continuous delivery practices;
- Expert with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Expert in Git/Github/Bitbucket/GitLab;
- Expert with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/Zabbix/Nagios;
- Understand basic networking, including Firewall, Load Balancers, DNS, etc;
- Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills, and possess an ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to assist DevOps engineers;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Experience in working in a Scrum team;
- Collaborative mindset.