Our customer’s location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT. Also, we are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever.
Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is an outstanding example of software craftsmanship,
a person with extremely high business and technical acumen combined with extensive professional agile environment experience. You will help us in developing automation tools & continuous integration systems within our map compilation and production organization.
- Develop automation tools & continuous integration systems that are well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals;
- Drive initiatives that contribute in development of an infrastructure that is efficient, re-usable and reliable;
- Be a part of agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication;
- Boost the effectiveness of our team by helping us in optimizing our processes & infrastructure. As a result, map quality will increase and lead time for map production will decrease.
Who you are:
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Hands-on technical person with experience in IT infrastructure;
- Proven expertise in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Very good working / administration experience in Ubuntu, CentOS;
- Good experience with bash scripting/troubleshooting;
- Proven expertise of using and administration version control management tools (e.g. GIT, GIT Gerrit, SVN);
- Database related knowledge expected, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11 & 12;
- Programming languages knowledge: Python/Groovy/Ruby;
- Proficiency in AWS;
- Infrastructure Management, calculation of proper sizing of infrastructure, planning skills in setting up, ramping down, migration of environments;
- Proficiency in automation tools (Preferable Ansible).
Having either one or some of the following skills will be considered as a plus:
- Experience Jenkins Pipelines and DSL;
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop;
- Experience with No-SQL databases(CouchDB);
- Experience with AWS Lambda and CloudFormation.