Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help client with engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. The scope of work spans over complex engineering assignments, including architecture, design, optimization and operation of big data/high-load services. We do “green-field” engineering with modern methodologies, such as Spotify Agile culture and DevOps Framework.
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT operations or DevOps;
- Experience Working Distributed Systems;
- Experience Designing and Maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet or others);
- Programming experience/skills with one or more of the following:
Required: Bash, Shell
Optional: Groovy or Java
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Packer or others);
- Linux administration;
- Monitoring systems (Infrastructure, application monitoring);
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Experience working with highly virtualized environments and Containerization (Docker);
- Basic experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, Rancher or analogs);
- Experience with AWS Services;
- Kafka Knowledge is considered a big PLUS.