In cooperation with the global world well-known client, Intellias is looking for skilled DevOps Engineer with excellent communication skills and strong technical background.
On this position you will work closely with client teams to create DevOps Excellence Center to deliver cutting-edge DevOps processes/solution. This position assumes strong responsibility and possibility to define how infrastructure should work and then implement all processes and tools in practice with support of teams for wide diversity of products.
- Implement DevOps Excellence Center for our client which will be source of truth for all DevOps processes;
- Analyze customer needs, architect, define and set up mature DevOps processes;
- Create continuous improvement culture.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Great understanding of DevOps best practices;
- Working experience with cloud architectures, approaches and tools like AWS (preferred);
- Very good working experience with Infrastructure as code tools and approaches i.e. Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.;
- Proven expertise in Continuous Integration/Delivery approaches and tools;
- Automation experience with Python;
- Very good working/administration experience with Linux distributions;
- Proven expertise using and administrating version control management tools (e.g. GIT, GIT Gerrit, SVN);
- Experience with production monitoring and alerting systems;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.