In cooperation with multinational corporation in lighting industry with headquarters in Munich and it employs around 30,000+ people throughout the world, Intellias is looking for skilled DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer you will get opportunity to employ your skills in full cycle of project development from scratch. Work with IoT solutions for Urban farming with variety of sensors.
Solution for Urban farming which allows to produce healthy food and makes efficient use of land and resources. As city spaces lack the wide-open fertile grounds of traditional farming methods, urban farmers are tasked with finding creative solutions to dealing with challenges like waste, space, resources, and energy. Because of this, more efficient innovations are created to improve the quality and quantity of food that can be produced with the least amount of resources. Horticulture lighting is used to support, increase and enable the growth of plants by illuminating them with artificial light.
- The DevOps Engineer works collaboratively with team to build, test, deploy and continually improve application;
- Estimation of efforts;
- Communication with customer.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes;
- EBS, Ingress Controller, External DNS Management;
- Familiarity with Cloud Native principles;
- Strong Linux administration experience;
- Configuration management experience;
- Expertise in monitoring best practices & tooling;
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins;
- AWS OPS experience (deploying multi-network clusters on top of EC2, EBS, ELB, Route53);
- Experience with Linux administration;
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience (Bash, Groovy, Python);
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Chef, Puppet);
- Experience with gutbucket pipelines.