Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative Trade Finance bank, that Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
The Application & Infrastructure Team is a L2/L3 unit, that is responsible for task-force activities, in response to most deep and complex issues, that cannot be resolved on L1 level, their analysis, resolution and continuous applications, facilities and services improvement and hardening, in proactive, long-term-envisioned and efficient way. The key is business continuity enforcement, historical and potential issue analysis and classification, countermeasure planning, implementation and deployment.
- AZURE (App Services, BLOBs, SQL DBs, Cosmos DB, Azure Funcs, Azure DevOps, Data Lake, logic apps, others);
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Portfolio, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Proven knowledge and expertise in CI/CD best practices (blue/green deployments, canary release, other practices for zero downtime deployments);
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of at least one of scripting language;
- Working experience with Azure cloud platform (majority of Azure services, IaC: ARM templates, etc.);
- Experience with virtualization / containerization, release management and artifact repository tools are an advantage;
- To be capable to provide consulting services, in case of demand.
- Designing and developing automation solutions related to CI/CD activities;
- Building repeatable and automated solutions;
- Augmenting existing monitoring solutions;
- Reporting on key metrics related to role;
- Designing and build tooling to augment the workflow of engineering teams;
- Increasing release automation and build release safety metrics;
- Troubleshooting issues occurred in development, production environments;
- To review architecture and infrastructure that are in use;
- To work under optimization and bottlenecks, make it cost effective;
- To review DR infrastructure;
- To conduct improvement roadmap and to be ready to execute recommendations if needed.